Renew You! Detox & Diet Re-set for the New Year
If there is one thing we have learned from 2020, it is that making our health a priority is vitally important. Many of our new years resolutions will focus on getting back to healthy habits and clean eating, so let's do it together!
Join us for this 5 week detox and diet re-set that will help us prioritize our health by focusing on better health habits, using good, clean food as our best "medicine," and all the ways we can optimize our health in 2021! We'll talk about how to improve metabolism, create long term healthy habits, and as always, focus on how to EAT well, MOVE well, SLEEP well and POOP well to BE Well.
The program will be led by our Functional Medicine provider Swathi Rao PA-C, IFMCP. Swathi will introduce and guide everyone through the Mito Food Plan which combines phytonutrients, healthy fats, and proteins to give your body all of the energy & resources it needs. Each week the group will discuss their progress, share recipes, and dig in deep to learn about important topics including intermittent fasting, the importance of phytonutrients, healthy versus unhealthy fats, and more!
*Patients enrolled in our Stay Well program get 25% all classes & programs.
- Introductory Class presented by Swathi Rao PA-C, IFMCP on January 14th at 6:30 PM via Zoom
- Weekly Zoom meetings & classes taught by Swathi on Thursday nights 6:30-7:30 PM.
- Core Restore 7-Day Detox kit from OrthoMolecular Products ($109 value)
- 2 Nurse visits - at beginning and end of program for weight, measurements and Bio-Impedance Analysis which measures your body composition
- Private Facebook group for participants moderated by Be Well Staff and Swathi - a place to encourage each other, give and receive suggestions and advice, share recipes and more.
- January 14th - Introductory Class
- Follow up classes on January 21st, 28th and February 4th and 11th
Nurse Visit Dates (optional, but highly encouraged):
- Initial Nurse Visit: January 12th & 13th
- Follow up Nurse Visit; February 17th
*You will need to call to schedule your nurse visits after you have signed up