Ther-Biotic Complete Prothera/Klaire Powder PICK UP ONLY
Be Well Family Care products are only available to patients of our practice. If you are not a patient your order will be canceled.
**This product requires refrigeration and cannot be shipped. Pick up in store only.
Klaire's most comprehensive, maximum-support probiotic formula
This high-CFU, hypoallergenic blend of 12 certified probiotic species offers the most complete spectrum of microorganisms in the Klaire line. Ther-Biotic® Complete is a unique combination of colonizing and transient strains providing broad coverage to support a healthy balance of microbiota across the entire gastrointestinal tract.†Scientifically formulated with a full spectrum of synergistic and complementary species, Ther-Biotic®Complete is designed for individuals who require significantly higher amounts of several different types of probiotic species to help support intestinal health.†Formulated with 25 billion CFUs per capsule, Ther-Biotic®Complete uses our proprietary InTactic® technology to ensure maximum delivery of live microorganisms throughout the intestinal tract.†
FUNCTIONS OF PROBIOTIC STRAINS IN THER-BIOTIC® COMPLETE
• Produce lactic acid, hydrogen peroxide, and other compounds naturally antagonistic to undesirable microorganisms and yeast†
• Interfere with binding of undesirable microorganisms to the intestinal mucosa†
• Compete with undesirable microorganisms for nutrients
• Produce short-chain fatty acids (acetate, propionate, and butyrate) that nourish the colon†
• Support innate and acquired immune defense mechanisms†
• Promote healthy inflammatory response†
• Improve immunological gut barrier function†
• Synthesize vitamin K and B vitamins
Suggested Use: Adults: 1/4 teaspoon daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Children: As directed by a healthcare professional.
K-TCP 2.25 oz. (64 grams) powder
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. Keep out of reach of children.
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|