UltraGI Replenish Vanilla Metagenics
UltraGI Replenish is a medical food formulated to provide specialized macro and micronutrient support for patients with compromised gut function with digestive disorders including malabsorption.
- Formulated with prebiotic fibers— isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) and structurally identical to human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs), such as 2’-fucosyllactose (2’FL)
- 2’-fucosyllactose (2’FL) may support production of short chain fatty acids and butyrate
- Contains a total of 15 g protein per serving—12 g of pea/rice protein blend and 3 g of added essential amino acids and Sustamine®
- Sustamine® is an advanced alanineglutamine dipeptide designed for enhanced absorption, stability, and solubility
- Provides essential nutrients to address malabsorption, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Zinc as zinc gluconate to support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
Label & Supplement Facts
|Information per Serving:|
|Serving Size||2 Scoops (39 g)|
|Servings per Container||14|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving*|
|L-Lysine** (as L-lysine HCl)||1650|
|Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)|
|Each Serving Contains:||% RDI|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1,250 IU||25|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||170|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||185.2 mcg||45|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1.5 mcg||25|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg||25|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||400 mg||*|
|2-Fucosyllactose (2-FL)||2 g||*|
Directions: Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (39 grams) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water. Take twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free
CAUTION: This medical food has not been studied in children and pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use if package is torn or open.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
* Contributed by pea protein, added amino acids, rice protein, and Sustamine®
** Essential amino acid
*** Conditionally essential amino acid Saturated fat content is contributed by a beneficial form of fat, medium chain triglycerides, which have recognized health benefits.
15 g total protein with added amino acids: L-lysine, L-leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine, and Sustamine®